    Message 1 of 9 , Apr 20 4:41 AM
      I'm going to still be there - if I'm alone, that's ok - I'll probably only stay for the first hour or so to have a glass of wine and work on that sweater... I haven't touched it since I was there last! (or maybe the time before...)

      Chris

      On Mon, Apr 18, 2011 at 4:34 PM, Simone Widney <simone.widney@...> wrote:

      I'm out until summer when our schedule changes.

      Simone

      Sent from my iPhone

      On Apr 18, 2011, at 4:32 PM, Leslie Patterson <patterson.leslie@...> wrote:

      I'll be out of town for work on Wednesday and the first Tuesday of May, so I'll see you all in a month.  -Leslie

      Message 2 of 9 , Apr 20 6:43 AM
        I have a meeting tonight at 6:30, so I'll have to see y'all next time.

        - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

        Sent from my iPhone

        On Apr 20, 2011, at 6:41 AM, Christine Witkowski <cwitkows@...> wrote:

        I'm going to still be there - if I'm alone, that's ok - I'll probably only stay for the first hour or so to have a glass of wine and work on that sweater... I haven't touched it since I was there last! (or maybe the time before...)

        Chris

        On Mon, Apr 18, 2011 at 4:34 PM, Simone Widney <simone.widney@...> wrote:

        I'm out until summer when our schedule changes.

        Simone

        Sent from my iPhone

        On Apr 18, 2011, at 4:32 PM, Leslie Patterson <patterson.leslie@...> wrote:

        I'll be out of town for work on Wednesday and the first Tuesday of May, so I'll see you all in a month.  -Leslie
        On Apr 18, 2011 4:14 PM, "Christine Witkowski" <cwitkows@...> wrote:

        > How's Wednesday looking for everyone?  I'm planning on going!
        >
        > Hopefully see you there,
        > Chris
        >

        > On Wed, Apr 13, 2011 at 5:55 PM, <westloopsnb@yahoogroups.com> wrote:
        >>

        >> Reminder from:
        >>
        >> westloopsnb Yahoo! Group
        >>
        >> Title:
        >>
        >> West Loop SnB

        >> Wednesday April 20, 2011
        >> Time:
        >>
        >> 6:00 pm - 8:00 pm
        >> Repeats:
        >>
        >> This event repeats every month on the third Wednesday.
        >> Next reminder:
        >>
        >> The next reminder for this event will be sent in 6 days, 4 minutes.
        >> Location:
        >>
        >> Cafe Ciao (939 W. Madison Street)
        >> Notes:
        >>
        >> Third Wednesday of the Month meeting.
        >>
        >> Get reminders on your mobile, Yahoo! Messenger, and email.
        >> Edit reminder options
        >> Copyright © 2011  Yahoo! Inc. All Rights Reserved | Terms of Service | Privacy Policy

      • Carol F Metzger
        Message 3 of 9 , Apr 20 8:35 AM
          I am going to try to be there. It will be my first visit to this group,
          as always, I can give you a definite maybe.
          Message 4 of 9 , Apr 20 9:43 AM
            I'll be there either way :)

            Hopefully see you tonight!
            Chris

            2011/4/20 Carol F Metzger <carol@...>
            I am going to try to be there. It will be my first visit to this group,
            as always, I can give you a definite maybe.

            <*> Your email settings:
               Individual Email | Traditional

            <*> To change settings online go to:
               (Yahoo! ID required)