    Message 1 of 9 , Apr 19, 2011

      Date: Wednesday April 20, 2011

      Message 2 of 9 , Apr 20, 2011
        I'm going to still be there - if I'm alone, that's ok - I'll probably only stay for the first hour or so to have a glass of wine and work on that sweater... I haven't touched it since I was there last! (or maybe the time before...)

        Chris

        On Mon, Apr 18, 2011 at 4:34 PM, Simone Widney <simone.widney@...> wrote:

        I'm out until summer when our schedule changes.

        Simone

        Sent from my iPhone

        On Apr 18, 2011, at 4:32 PM, Leslie Patterson <patterson.leslie@...> wrote:

        I'll be out of town for work on Wednesday and the first Tuesday of May, so I'll see you all in a month.  -Leslie

        Message 3 of 9 , Apr 20, 2011
          I have a meeting tonight at 6:30, so I'll have to see y'all next time.

          - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

          Sent from my iPhone

          On Apr 20, 2011, at 6:41 AM, Christine Witkowski <cwitkows@...> wrote:

          I'm going to still be there - if I'm alone, that's ok - I'll probably only stay for the first hour or so to have a glass of wine and work on that sweater... I haven't touched it since I was there last! (or maybe the time before...)

          Chris

          On Mon, Apr 18, 2011 at 4:34 PM, Simone Widney <simone.widney@...> wrote:

          I'm out until summer when our schedule changes.

          Simone

          Sent from my iPhone

          On Apr 18, 2011, at 4:32 PM, Leslie Patterson <patterson.leslie@...> wrote:

          I'll be out of town for work on Wednesday and the first Tuesday of May, so I'll see you all in a month.  -Leslie
          On Apr 18, 2011 4:14 PM, "Christine Witkowski" <cwitkows@...> wrote:

          > How's Wednesday looking for everyone?  I'm planning on going!
          >
          > Hopefully see you there,
          > Chris
          >

          > On Wed, Apr 13, 2011 at 5:55 PM, <westloopsnb@yahoogroups.com> wrote:
          >>

          >> Reminder from:
          >>
          >> westloopsnb Yahoo! Group
          >>
          >> Title:
          >>
          >> West Loop SnB

          >> Wednesday April 20, 2011
          >> Time:
          >>
          >> 6:00 pm - 8:00 pm
          >> Repeats:
          >>
          >> This event repeats every month on the third Wednesday.
          >> Next reminder:
          >>
          >> The next reminder for this event will be sent in 6 days, 4 minutes.
          >> Location:
          >>
          >> Cafe Ciao (939 W. Madison Street)
          >> Notes:
          >>
          >> Third Wednesday of the Month meeting.
          >>
          >> Get reminders on your mobile, Yahoo! Messenger, and email.
          >> Edit reminder options
          >> Copyright © 2011  Yahoo! Inc. All Rights Reserved | Terms of Service | Privacy Policy

        • Carol F Metzger
          Message 4 of 9 , Apr 20, 2011
            I am going to try to be there. It will be my first visit to this group,
            as always, I can give you a definite maybe.
            Message 5 of 9 , Apr 20, 2011
              I'll be there either way :)

              Hopefully see you tonight!
              Chris

              2011/4/20 Carol F Metzger <carol@...>
              I am going to try to be there. It will be my first visit to this group,
              as always, I can give you a definite maybe.

              <*> Your email settings:
                 Individual Email | Traditional

              <*> To change settings online go to:
                 (Yahoo! ID required)