    Message 1 of 9 , Apr 18, 2011

      I'll be out of town for work on Wednesday and the first Tuesday of May, so I'll see you all in a month.  -Leslie

      Message 2 of 9 , Apr 18, 2011
        I'm out until summer when our schedule changes.

        Simone

        Sent from my iPhone

        Message 3 of 9 , Apr 19, 2011

          Date: Wednesday April 20, 2011

          Message 4 of 9 , Apr 20, 2011
            I'm going to still be there - if I'm alone, that's ok - I'll probably only stay for the first hour or so to have a glass of wine and work on that sweater... I haven't touched it since I was there last! (or maybe the time before...)

            Chris

            Message 5 of 9 , Apr 20, 2011
              I have a meeting tonight at 6:30, so I'll have to see y'all next time.

              - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

              Sent from my iPhone

              On Apr 20, 2011, at 6:41 AM, Christine Witkowski <cwitkows@...> wrote:

              I'm going to still be there - if I'm alone, that's ok - I'll probably only stay for the first hour or so to have a glass of wine and work on that sweater... I haven't touched it since I was there last! (or maybe the time before...)

              Chris

              On Mon, Apr 18, 2011 at 4:34 PM, Simone Widney <simone.widney@...> wrote:

              I'm out until summer when our schedule changes.

              Simone

              Sent from my iPhone

              On Apr 18, 2011, at 4:32 PM, Leslie Patterson <patterson.leslie@...> wrote:

              I'll be out of town for work on Wednesday and the first Tuesday of May, so I'll see you all in a month.  -Leslie
              On Apr 18, 2011 4:14 PM, "Christine Witkowski" <cwitkows@...> wrote:

              > How's Wednesday looking for everyone?  I'm planning on going!
              >
              > Hopefully see you there,
              > Chris
              >

              > On Wed, Apr 13, 2011 at 5:55 PM, <westloopsnb@yahoogroups.com> wrote:
              >>

              >> Reminder from:
              >>
              >> westloopsnb Yahoo! Group
              >>
              >> Title:
              >>
              >> West Loop SnB

              >> Wednesday April 20, 2011
              >> Time:
              >>
              >> 6:00 pm - 8:00 pm
              >> Repeats:
              >>
              >> This event repeats every month on the third Wednesday.
              >> Next reminder:
              >>
              >> The next reminder for this event will be sent in 6 days, 4 minutes.
              >> Location:
              >>
              >> Cafe Ciao (939 W. Madison Street)
              >> Notes:
              >>
              >> Third Wednesday of the Month meeting.
              >>
              >> Get reminders on your mobile, Yahoo! Messenger, and email.
              >> Edit reminder options
              >> Copyright © 2011  Yahoo! Inc. All Rights Reserved | Terms of Service | Privacy Policy

            • Carol F Metzger
              Message 6 of 9 , Apr 20, 2011
                I am going to try to be there. It will be my first visit to this group,
                as always, I can give you a definite maybe.
                Message 7 of 9 , Apr 20, 2011
                  I'll be there either way :)

                  Hopefully see you tonight!
                  Chris

                  2011/4/20 Carol F Metzger <carol@...>
                  I am going to try to be there. It will be my first visit to this group,
                  as always, I can give you a definite maybe.

                  <*> Your email settings:
                     Individual Email | Traditional

                  <*> To change settings online go to:
                     (Yahoo! ID required)