    Message 1 of 9 , Apr 13 3:55 PM

      Date: Wednesday April 20, 2011

      Message 2 of 9 , Apr 18 12:35 PM
        How's Wednesday looking for everyone?  I'm planning on going!

        Hopefully see you there,
        Chris

        Date: Wednesday April 20, 2011

        Message 3 of 9 , Apr 18 2:32 PM

          I'll be out of town for work on Wednesday and the first Tuesday of May, so I'll see you all in a month.  -Leslie

          Message 4 of 9 , Apr 18 2:34 PM
            I'm out until summer when our schedule changes.

            Simone

            Sent from my iPhone

            Message 5 of 9 , Apr 19 3:55 PM

              Date: Wednesday April 20, 2011

              Message 6 of 9 , Apr 20 4:41 AM
                I'm going to still be there - if I'm alone, that's ok - I'll probably only stay for the first hour or so to have a glass of wine and work on that sweater... I haven't touched it since I was there last! (or maybe the time before...)

                Chris

                Message 7 of 9 , Apr 20 6:43 AM
                  I have a meeting tonight at 6:30, so I'll have to see y'all next time.

                  - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

                  Sent from my iPhone

                  On Apr 20, 2011, at 6:41 AM, Christine Witkowski <cwitkows@...> wrote:

                  I'm going to still be there - if I'm alone, that's ok - I'll probably only stay for the first hour or so to have a glass of wine and work on that sweater... I haven't touched it since I was there last! (or maybe the time before...)

                  Chris

                  On Mon, Apr 18, 2011 at 4:34 PM, Simone Widney <simone.widney@...> wrote:

                  I'm out until summer when our schedule changes.

                  Simone

                  Sent from my iPhone

                  On Apr 18, 2011, at 4:32 PM, Leslie Patterson <patterson.leslie@...> wrote:

                  I'll be out of town for work on Wednesday and the first Tuesday of May, so I'll see you all in a month.  -Leslie
                  On Apr 18, 2011 4:14 PM, "Christine Witkowski" <cwitkows@...> wrote:

                  > How's Wednesday looking for everyone?  I'm planning on going!
                  >
                  > Hopefully see you there,
                  > Chris
                  >

                  > On Wed, Apr 13, 2011 at 5:55 PM, <westloopsnb@yahoogroups.com> wrote:
                  >>

                  >> Reminder from:
                  >>
                  >> westloopsnb Yahoo! Group
                  >>
                  >> Title:
                  >>
                  >> West Loop SnB

                  >> Wednesday April 20, 2011
                  >> Time:
                  >>
                  >> 6:00 pm - 8:00 pm
                  >> Repeats:
                  >>
                  >> This event repeats every month on the third Wednesday.
                  >> Next reminder:
                  >>
                  >> The next reminder for this event will be sent in 6 days, 4 minutes.
                  >> Location:
                  >>
                  >> Cafe Ciao (939 W. Madison Street)
                  >> Notes:
                  >>
                  >> Third Wednesday of the Month meeting.
                  >>
                  >> Get reminders on your mobile, Yahoo! Messenger, and email.
                  >> Edit reminder options
                  >> Copyright © 2011  Yahoo! Inc. All Rights Reserved | Terms of Service | Privacy Policy

                • Carol F Metzger
                  Message 8 of 9 , Apr 20 8:35 AM
                    I am going to try to be there. It will be my first visit to this group,
                    as always, I can give you a definite maybe.
                    Message 9 of 9 , Apr 20 9:43 AM
                      I'll be there either way :)

                      Hopefully see you tonight!
                      Chris

                      2011/4/20 Carol F Metzger <carol@...>
                      I am going to try to be there. It will be my first visit to this group,
                      as always, I can give you a definite maybe.

                      <*> Your email settings:
                         Individual Email | Traditional

                      <*> To change settings online go to:
                         (Yahoo! ID required)