    Message 1 of 12 , Apr 5 3:31 PM
      Nina and I will be there.

      On Apr 5, 2011, at 5:26 PM, Leslie Patterson wrote:

      I hope you feel better soon, Molly!

      I'm still going to Ciao, hoping others can make it too.

      Leslie
      On Tue, Apr 5, 2011 at 2:22 PM, Molly McCann <mlmaptsearch@...> wrote:

      CUTE HIPPO!

      Also, I now have a migraine and am bowing out of this evening, booooooo to migraines. And next time I will be on vacation, thus I will see you in May, hopefully with a new knitter in tow!

      Molly

      On Mon, Apr 4, 2011 at 8:48 PM, Christine Witkowski <cwitkows@...> wrote:

      [Attachment(s) from Christine Witkowski included below]

      Just in case I don't make it, here is the hippo picture - I forgot to send it before.

      He was a big hit!
      Chris

      On Mon, Apr 4, 2011 at 4:25 PM, Leslie Patterson <patterson.leslie@...> wrote:

      I'm planning to be there--anyone else?  -Leslie

      Message 2 of 12 , Apr 5 5:24 PM
        I just made it home - I'm so sorry I couldn't make it.

        I hope you feel better, Molly!

        I'll see everyone next time - promise!
        Chris