    Message 1 of 12 , Apr 4, 2011
    • 1 Attachment
    • 722 KB
    Just in case I don't make it, here is the hippo picture - I forgot to send it before.

    He was a big hit!
    Chris

    On Mon, Apr 4, 2011 at 4:25 PM, Leslie Patterson <patterson.leslie@...> wrote:

    I'm planning to be there--anyone else?  -Leslie

    Message 2 of 12 , Apr 5, 2011
      CUTE HIPPO!

      Also, I now have a migraine and am bowing out of this evening, booooooo to migraines. And next time I will be on vacation, thus I will see you in May, hopefully with a new knitter in tow!

      Molly

      [Attachment(s) from Christine Witkowski included below]

      Message 3 of 12 , Apr 5, 2011
        I hope you feel better soon, Molly!

        I'm still going to Ciao, hoping others can make it too.

        Message 4 of 12 , Apr 5, 2011
          Nina and I will be there.

          Message 5 of 12 , Apr 5, 2011
            I just made it home - I'm so sorry I couldn't make it.

            I hope you feel better, Molly!

            I'll see everyone next time - promise!
            Chris