    Message 1 of 12 , Apr 4, 2011

      Date: Tuesday April 5, 2011

      Message 2 of 12 , Apr 4, 2011
      Just in case I don't make it, here is the hippo picture - I forgot to send it before.

      He was a big hit!
      Chris

      On Mon, Apr 4, 2011 at 4:25 PM, Leslie Patterson <patterson.leslie@...> wrote:

      I'm planning to be there--anyone else?  -Leslie

      Message 3 of 12 , Apr 5, 2011
        CUTE HIPPO!

        Also, I now have a migraine and am bowing out of this evening, booooooo to migraines. And next time I will be on vacation, thus I will see you in May, hopefully with a new knitter in tow!

        Molly

        [Attachment(s) from Christine Witkowski included below]

        Message 4 of 12 , Apr 5, 2011
          I hope you feel better soon, Molly!

          I'm still going to Ciao, hoping others can make it too.

          Message 5 of 12 , Apr 5, 2011
            Nina and I will be there.

            Message 6 of 12 , Apr 5, 2011
              I just made it home - I'm so sorry I couldn't make it.

              I hope you feel better, Molly!

              I'll see everyone next time - promise!
              Chris