    Message 1 of 12 , Apr 4, 2011

      I'm planning to be there--anyone else?  -Leslie

      Message 2 of 12 , Apr 4, 2011

        Date: Tuesday April 5, 2011

        Message 3 of 12 , Apr 4, 2011
        • 1 Attachment
        • 722 KB
        Just in case I don't make it, here is the hippo picture - I forgot to send it before.

        He was a big hit!
        Chris

        Message 4 of 12 , Apr 5, 2011
          CUTE HIPPO!

          Also, I now have a migraine and am bowing out of this evening, booooooo to migraines. And next time I will be on vacation, thus I will see you in May, hopefully with a new knitter in tow!

          Molly

          [Attachment(s) from Christine Witkowski included below]

          Message 5 of 12 , Apr 5, 2011
            I hope you feel better soon, Molly!

            I'm still going to Ciao, hoping others can make it too.

            Message 6 of 12 , Apr 5, 2011
              Nina and I will be there.

              Message 7 of 12 , Apr 5, 2011
                I just made it home - I'm so sorry I couldn't make it.

                I hope you feel better, Molly!

                I'll see everyone next time - promise!
                Chris