Re: [westloopsnb] West Loop SnB Meeting, 4/11/2007, 6:00 pm

    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 11, 2007
      I may be able to make it - is anyone else planning on going?

      Paula

      On 4/11/07, Concetta Phillipps <roostercf@...> wrote:

      Hi all!

      I'm new to the group and wanted to know - are you guys still having it? Or is it going to be weather canceled?

      Thanks!

      Concetta Phillipps

      Jonnell Simpson <chicagohissyfit@yahoo.com> wrote:
      Bummer - I have to work late and will be driving back from lovely DeKalb, IL tomorrow night.  Happy knitting everyone and I hope to see you all next month!
      Jonnell

      Date: Wednesday April 11, 2007
      Time: 6:00 pm - 8:00 pm
      Repeats: This event repeats every month on the second Wednesday.
      Location: West Gate Coffee House
      Street: 924 W. Madison Ave
      City State Zip: Chicago, IL
      Notes: All level of knitters are welcome!

      TV dinner still cooling?

      Be a PS3 game guru.