    Message 1 of 12 , Apr 4, 2011
      I'm gonna try and make it too!

      Sent from my iPhone

      On Apr 4, 2011, at 1:12 PM, Judy Perez <judy.perez@...> wrote:

      Nina and I will most likely be there, barring an unforeseen act of nature, lol.

      On Apr 4, 2011, at 1:08 PM, Molly McCann wrote:

      Well, I'm in if anybody else is certain. Ahem Judy with her new man toy.

      Molly

      On Mon, Apr 4, 2011 at 6:45 AM, Christine Witkowski <cwitkows@...> wrote:

      I have a work thing out in the burbs, and I should be back in time, but I won't know for sure until I am actually back...

      So I am a maybe - I will do my best to be there, but I can't commit :(

      Chris

      Date: Tuesday April 5, 2011
      Next reminder: The next reminder for this event will be sent in 5 days, 23 hours, 58 minutes.

      Copyright © 2011  Yahoo! Inc. All Rights Reserved | Terms of Service | Privacy Policy

      Message 2 of 12 , Apr 4, 2011

        I'm planning to be there--anyone else?  -Leslie

        Message 3 of 12 , Apr 4, 2011

          Date: Tuesday April 5, 2011

          Message 4 of 12 , Apr 4, 2011
          • 1 Attachment
          • 722 KB
          Just in case I don't make it, here is the hippo picture - I forgot to send it before.

          He was a big hit!
          Chris

          Message 5 of 12 , Apr 5, 2011
            CUTE HIPPO!

            Also, I now have a migraine and am bowing out of this evening, booooooo to migraines. And next time I will be on vacation, thus I will see you in May, hopefully with a new knitter in tow!

            Molly

            [Attachment(s) from Christine Witkowski included below]

            Message 6 of 12 , Apr 5, 2011
              I hope you feel better soon, Molly!

              I'm still going to Ciao, hoping others can make it too.

              Message 7 of 12 , Apr 5, 2011
                Nina and I will be there.

                Message 8 of 12 , Apr 5, 2011
                  I just made it home - I'm so sorry I couldn't make it.

                  I hope you feel better, Molly!

                  I'll see everyone next time - promise!
                  Chris