    Message 1 of 12 , Apr 4 11:08 AM
      Well, I'm in if anybody else is certain. Ahem Judy with her new man toy.

      Molly

      On Mon, Apr 4, 2011 at 6:45 AM, Christine Witkowski <cwitkows@...> wrote:

      I have a work thing out in the burbs, and I should be back in time, but I won't know for sure until I am actually back...

      So I am a maybe - I will do my best to be there, but I can't commit :(

      Chris

      Date: Tuesday April 5, 2011
      Next reminder: The next reminder for this event will be sent in 5 days, 23 hours, 58 minutes.

        Date: Tuesday April 5, 2011
        Next reminder: The next reminder for this event will be sent in 5 days, 23 hours, 58 minutes.

        Copyright © 2011  Yahoo! Inc. All Rights Reserved | Terms of Service | Privacy Policy

          Date: Tuesday April 5, 2011

          Message 4 of 12 , Apr 4 2:25 PM

            I'm planning to be there--anyone else?  -Leslie

            Message 5 of 12 , Apr 4 3:55 PM

              Date: Tuesday April 5, 2011

              Message 6 of 12 , Apr 4 6:48 PM
              • 1 Attachment
              • 722 KB
              Just in case I don't make it, here is the hippo picture - I forgot to send it before.

              He was a big hit!
              Chris

              Message 7 of 12 , Apr 5 12:22 PM
                CUTE HIPPO!

                Also, I now have a migraine and am bowing out of this evening, booooooo to migraines. And next time I will be on vacation, thus I will see you in May, hopefully with a new knitter in tow!

                Molly

                [Attachment(s) from Christine Witkowski included below]

                Message 8 of 12 , Apr 5 3:26 PM
                  I hope you feel better soon, Molly!

                  I'm still going to Ciao, hoping others can make it too.

                  Message 9 of 12 , Apr 5 3:31 PM
                    Nina and I will be there.

                    Message 10 of 12 , Apr 5 5:24 PM
                      I just made it home - I'm so sorry I couldn't make it.

                      I hope you feel better, Molly!

                      I'll see everyone next time - promise!
                      Chris