    Message 1 of 12 , Mar 29 4:01 PM

      Date: Tuesday April 5, 2011
      Next reminder: The next reminder for this event will be sent in 5 days, 23 hours, 58 minutes.

      Message 2 of 12 , Apr 4, 2011
        I have a work thing out in the burbs, and I should be back in time, but I won't know for sure until I am actually back...

        So I am a maybe - I will do my best to be there, but I can't commit :(

        Chris

        Date: Tuesday April 5, 2011
        Next reminder: The next reminder for this event will be sent in 5 days, 23 hours, 58 minutes.

          Date: Tuesday April 5, 2011
          Next reminder: The next reminder for this event will be sent in 5 days, 23 hours, 58 minutes.

            Date: Tuesday April 5, 2011
            Next reminder: The next reminder for this event will be sent in 5 days, 23 hours, 58 minutes.

            Copyright © 2011  Yahoo! Inc. All Rights Reserved | Terms of Service | Privacy Policy

              Date: Tuesday April 5, 2011

              Message 6 of 12 , Apr 4, 2011

                I'm planning to be there--anyone else?  -Leslie

                Message 7 of 12 , Apr 4, 2011

                  Date: Tuesday April 5, 2011

                  Message 8 of 12 , Apr 4, 2011
                  • 1 Attachment
                  • 722 KB
                  Just in case I don't make it, here is the hippo picture - I forgot to send it before.

                  He was a big hit!
                  Chris

                  Message 9 of 12 , Apr 5, 2011
                    CUTE HIPPO!

                    Also, I now have a migraine and am bowing out of this evening, booooooo to migraines. And next time I will be on vacation, thus I will see you in May, hopefully with a new knitter in tow!

                    Molly

                    [Attachment(s) from Christine Witkowski included below]

                    Message 10 of 12 , Apr 5, 2011
                      I hope you feel better soon, Molly!

                      I'm still going to Ciao, hoping others can make it too.

                      Message 11 of 12 , Apr 5, 2011
                        Nina and I will be there.

                        Message 12 of 12 , Apr 5, 2011
                          I just made it home - I'm so sorry I couldn't make it.

                          I hope you feel better, Molly!

                          I'll see everyone next time - promise!
                          Chris