    Message 1 of 8 , Mar 15, 2011
      Wednesday is his best night during the week to go out so probably our next Tuesday get together :-)

      - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

      Sent from my iPhone

      On Mar 15, 2011, at 10:11 AM, Molly McCann <mlmaptsearch@...> wrote:

      But Judy, when will get to hear all about this handsome man?

      Molly

      On Tue, Mar 15, 2011 at 9:39 AM, Judy Perez <judy.perez@...> wrote:

      I have a date on wednesday with my handsome man ;-) so I will have to see y'all next time.

      On Mar 15, 2011, at 7:34 AM, Christine Witkowski wrote:

      I'm back from vacation, and if anyone else is planning on going, I will too!

      Chris

      Date: Wednesday March 16, 2011

      Copyright © 2011  Yahoo! Inc. All Rights Reserved | Terms of Service | Privacy Policy

      Message 2 of 8 , Mar 15, 2011

        Date: Wednesday March 16, 2011

        Message 3 of 8 , Mar 15, 2011

          I'll be there tomorrow.