    Message 1 of 8 , Mar 15, 2011
      But Judy, when will get to hear all about this handsome man?

      Molly

      On Tue, Mar 15, 2011 at 9:39 AM, Judy Perez <judy.perez@...> wrote:

      I have a date on wednesday with my handsome man ;-) so I will have to see y'all next time.

      On Mar 15, 2011, at 7:34 AM, Christine Witkowski wrote:

      I'm back from vacation, and if anyone else is planning on going, I will too!

      Chris

      Date: Wednesday March 16, 2011

      Copyright © 2011  Yahoo! Inc. All Rights Reserved | Terms of Service | Privacy Policy

        Date: Wednesday March 16, 2011

        Copyright © 2011  Yahoo! Inc. All Rights Reserved | Terms of Service | Privacy Policy

        Message 3 of 8 , Mar 15, 2011

          Date: Wednesday March 16, 2011

          Message 4 of 8 , Mar 15, 2011

            I'll be there tomorrow.