    Message 1 of 8 , Mar 15, 2011
      I should be there!

      Molly

      On Tue, Mar 15, 2011 at 7:34 AM, Christine Witkowski <cwitkows@...> wrote:

      I'm back from vacation, and if anyone else is planning on going, I will too!

      Chris

      Date: Wednesday March 16, 2011

      Message 2 of 8 , Mar 15, 2011
        I have a date on wednesday with my handsome man ;-) so I will have to see y'all next time.

        Date: Wednesday March 16, 2011

        Copyright © 2011  Yahoo! Inc. All Rights Reserved | Terms of Service | Privacy Policy

          Date: Wednesday March 16, 2011

          Copyright © 2011  Yahoo! Inc. All Rights Reserved | Terms of Service | Privacy Policy

            Date: Wednesday March 16, 2011

            Copyright © 2011  Yahoo! Inc. All Rights Reserved | Terms of Service | Privacy Policy

            Message 5 of 8 , Mar 15, 2011

              Date: Wednesday March 16, 2011

              Message 6 of 8 , Mar 15, 2011

                I'll be there tomorrow.