roller derby?

    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 9, 2011
      I'm going to roller derby on Saturday with a bunch of Ryan's friends -
      anybody want to come?

      Message 2 of 3 , Mar 9, 2011
        I would love to, but we're out of town this weekend. (I can't be sad about it - we'll be in Charleston :) )

        Have fun!
        Chris

        On Wed, Mar 9, 2011 at 6:10 AM, Molly McCann <mlmaptsearch@...> wrote:
        I'm going to roller derby on Saturday with a bunch of Ryan's friends -
        anybody want to come?

        <*> Your email settings:
           Individual Email | Traditional

        <*> To change settings online go to:
           (Yahoo! ID required)

        <*> To change settings via email:
           westloopsnb-digest@yahoogroups.com
           westloopsnb-fullfeatured@yahoogroups.com

           http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

        Message 3 of 3 , Mar 9, 2011

          Sounds like fun!  Let me know the details...   L