Re: [westloopsnb] tomorrow

    Message 1 of 4 , Mar 2 4:36 AM
      Thanks, Judy.

      It is a good thing I said I wouldn't go.  This stuff always takes longer then I thought, and we weren't finished until almost 7.  This better have worked... ;)

      And welcome to Valerie, our newest member!  Our next meeting is the third Wednesday of the month at Cafe Ciao on Madison in West Loop.

      Chris

      On Mon, Feb 28, 2011 at 2:10 PM, Judy Perez <judy.perez@...> wrote:

      Bummer on the leak Chris, I am swamped this week, so I'll pass too. See you next time.

      - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

      Sent from my iPhone

      On Feb 28, 2011, at 12:49 PM, Christine Witkowski <cwitkows@...> wrote:

      I'm out too - sorry!  The doors to our balcony started leaking last night, and we need to handle the repairs tomorrow before it rains again.

      See you next time!
      Chris

      On Mon, Feb 28, 2011 at 12:25 PM, Molly McCann <mlmaptsearch@...> wrote:
      I'm out, sorry.