    Message 1 of 6 , Feb 14, 2011
      I'm in too, I haven't been able to go since July!

      -Theresa

      On Feb 14, 2011, at 3:35 PM, Molly McCann <mlmaptsearch@...> wrote:

      I'm in. Unless, you know, the snowpocalypse comes again.

      Molly

      On Mon, Feb 14, 2011 at 3:30 PM, Christine Witkowski <cwitkows@...> wrote:

      How is the Wednesday looking for everyone?  I'll be there if someone else will!

      Happy Valentine's Day!
      Chris

      Date: Wednesday February 16, 2011
      Next reminder: The next reminder for this event will be sent in 5 days, 23 hours, 58 minutes.

      Message 2 of 6 , Feb 15, 2011

        Date: Wednesday February 16, 2011

        Message 3 of 6 , Feb 15, 2011

          Hi everyone, I can't make because I'm going to the opera tomorrow.
          -Leslie