    Message 1 of 6 , Feb 14, 2011
      I'm in. Unless, you know, the snowpocalypse comes again.

      Molly

      On Mon, Feb 14, 2011 at 3:30 PM, Christine Witkowski <cwitkows@...> wrote:

      How is the Wednesday looking for everyone?  I'll be there if someone else will!

      Happy Valentine's Day!
      Chris

      Date: Wednesday February 16, 2011
      Next reminder: The next reminder for this event will be sent in 5 days, 23 hours, 58 minutes.

        Date: Wednesday February 16, 2011
        Next reminder: The next reminder for this event will be sent in 5 days, 23 hours, 58 minutes.

        Message 3 of 6 , Feb 15, 2011

          Date: Wednesday February 16, 2011

          Message 4 of 6 , Feb 15, 2011

            Hi everyone, I can't make because I'm going to the opera tomorrow.
            -Leslie