    Message 1 of 6 , Feb 9, 2011

      Date: Wednesday February 16, 2011
      Next reminder: The next reminder for this event will be sent in 5 days, 23 hours, 58 minutes.

      Message 2 of 6 , Feb 14, 2011
        How is the Wednesday looking for everyone?  I'll be there if someone else will!

        Happy Valentine's Day!
        Chris

        Date: Wednesday February 16, 2011
        Next reminder: The next reminder for this event will be sent in 5 days, 23 hours, 58 minutes.

          Date: Wednesday February 16, 2011
          Next reminder: The next reminder for this event will be sent in 5 days, 23 hours, 58 minutes.

            Date: Wednesday February 16, 2011
            Next reminder: The next reminder for this event will be sent in 5 days, 23 hours, 58 minutes.

            Message 5 of 6 , Feb 15, 2011

              Date: Wednesday February 16, 2011

              Message 6 of 6 , Feb 15, 2011

                Hi everyone, I can't make because I'm going to the opera tomorrow.
                -Leslie