Tonight

    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 1, 2011
      OK, I'm wimping out! I thought they were just talking up the
      blizzard, but everyone is leaving work early and I think I will too.
      I'm sorry, Chris!
      Message 2 of 2 , Feb 1, 2011
        No worries - It isn't looking too bad yet, but it is supposed to get worse.

        See everyone next time!
        Chris

        On Tue, Feb 1, 2011 at 3:14 PM, Leslie Patterson <patterson.leslie@...> wrote:
        OK, I'm wimping out!  I thought they were just talking up the
        blizzard, but everyone is leaving work early and I think I will too.
        I'm sorry, Chris!

        <*> Your email settings:
           Individual Email | Traditional

        <*> To change settings online go to: