    Message 1 of 10 , Jan 27, 2011
      Molly is coming also - they don't have home internet yet, but she's in!

      See everyone then!
      Chris

      On Thu, Jan 27, 2011 at 2:43 PM, Leslie Patterson <patterson.leslie@...> wrote:

      I'll be there on tuesday.  -Leslie

      Message 2 of 10 , Jan 31, 2011

        Date: Tuesday February 1, 2011

        Message 3 of 10 , Feb 1 6:30 AM
          Hi everyone,

          Is anyone still going tonight with the storm coming in?  It doesn't bother me, and I brought my knitting with me to work so I can go, but if no one else will be there then I'll go home and hibernate.

          Leslie

          Date: Tuesday February 1, 2011

            Date: Tuesday February 1, 2011

              Date: Tuesday February 1, 2011