    Message 1 of 10 , Jan 27, 2011

      I'll be there on tuesday.  -Leslie

      On Jan 26, 2011 3:52 PM, "Simone Widney" <simone.widney@...> wrote:
      Message 2 of 10 , Jan 27, 2011
        Molly is coming also - they don't have home internet yet, but she's in!

        See everyone then!
        Chris

        Message 3 of 10 , Jan 31, 2011

          Date: Tuesday February 1, 2011

          Message 4 of 10 , Feb 1, 2011
            Hi everyone,

            Is anyone still going tonight with the storm coming in?  It doesn't bother me, and I brought my knitting with me to work so I can go, but if no one else will be there then I'll go home and hibernate.

            Leslie

            Date: Tuesday February 1, 2011

              Date: Tuesday February 1, 2011

                Date: Tuesday February 1, 2011