    Message 1 of 10 , Jan 26, 2011
      I will probably be there, unless I happen to have a date with an amazingly handsome man that I have begun seeing ;-)

      On Jan 26, 2011, at 10:41 AM, Christine Witkowski wrote:

      How does next week look?

      Hopefully see you there!
      Chris

      Date: Tuesday February 1, 2011
      Next reminder: The next reminder for this event will be sent in 5 days, 23 hours, 59 minutes.

      Copyright © 2011  Yahoo! Inc. All Rights Reserved | Terms of Service | Privacy Policy

      Message 2 of 10 , Jan 26, 2011
        I think I am out until swim season is over at the end of February. By the time I'm done driving our son from practice and picking everyone up, it is close to 7.

        Sent from my iPhone

        Date: Tuesday February 1, 2011
        Next reminder: The next reminder for this event will be sent in 5 days, 23 hours, 59 minutes.

        Message 3 of 10 , Jan 27, 2011

          I'll be there on tuesday.  -Leslie

          Message 4 of 10 , Jan 27, 2011
            Molly is coming also - they don't have home internet yet, but she's in!

            See everyone then!
            Chris

            Message 5 of 10 , Jan 31, 2011

              Date: Tuesday February 1, 2011

              Message 6 of 10 , Feb 1, 2011
                Hi everyone,

                Is anyone still going tonight with the storm coming in?  It doesn't bother me, and I brought my knitting with me to work so I can go, but if no one else will be there then I'll go home and hibernate.

                Leslie

                Date: Tuesday February 1, 2011

                  Date: Tuesday February 1, 2011

                    Date: Tuesday February 1, 2011