    Message 1 of 8 , Jan 18, 2011
      Can anyone else make it tomorrow?  If not, I'd like to go to the gym, so please let me know.

      Chris

      On Wed, Jan 12, 2011 at 6:00 PM, Molly McCann <mlmaptsearch@...> wrote:

      I'm out - we have to move on January 22. I'll tell you all about it in February. :-)

      Molly

      Date: Wednesday January 19, 2011
      Next reminder: The next reminder for this event will be sent in 6 days.

        Date: Wednesday January 19, 2011
        Next reminder: The next reminder for this event will be sent in 6 days.

        Copyright © 2011  Yahoo! Inc. All Rights Reserved | Terms of Service | Privacy Policy

        Message 3 of 8 , Jan 18, 2011

          I have a business dinner, so I can't make it this time.

          Message 4 of 8 , Jan 18, 2011

            Date: Wednesday January 19, 2011

            Message 5 of 8 , Jan 19, 2011
              Unless anyone else responds, I'm going to plan on not going.  See you in February!

              Chris