    Message 1 of 8 , Jan 12, 2011
      I'm out - we have to move on January 22. I'll tell you all about it in February. :-)

      Molly

      Date: Wednesday January 19, 2011
      Next reminder: The next reminder for this event will be sent in 6 days.

      Message 2 of 8 , Jan 12, 2011

        Good luck, Molly!  Hopefully everything works out!

        I'll be there if anyone else wants to meet. And ciao is back open, so at least we have a spot.

        Chris

        Message 3 of 8 , Jan 18, 2011
          Can anyone else make it tomorrow?  If not, I'd like to go to the gym, so please let me know.

          Chris

          Date: Wednesday January 19, 2011
          Next reminder: The next reminder for this event will be sent in 6 days.

            Date: Wednesday January 19, 2011
            Next reminder: The next reminder for this event will be sent in 6 days.

            Copyright © 2011  Yahoo! Inc. All Rights Reserved | Terms of Service | Privacy Policy

            Message 5 of 8 , Jan 18, 2011

              I have a business dinner, so I can't make it this time.

              Message 6 of 8 , Jan 18, 2011

                Date: Wednesday January 19, 2011

                Message 7 of 8 , Jan 19, 2011
                  Unless anyone else responds, I'm going to plan on not going.  See you in February!

                  Chris