    Message 1 of 8 , Jan 12, 2011

      Date: Wednesday January 19, 2011
      Next reminder: The next reminder for this event will be sent in 6 days.

      Message 2 of 8 , Jan 12, 2011
        I'm out - we have to move on January 22. I'll tell you all about it in February. :-)

        Molly

        Date: Wednesday January 19, 2011
        Next reminder: The next reminder for this event will be sent in 6 days.

        Message 3 of 8 , Jan 12, 2011

          Good luck, Molly!  Hopefully everything works out!

          I'll be there if anyone else wants to meet. And ciao is back open, so at least we have a spot.

          Chris

          Message 4 of 8 , Jan 18, 2011
            Can anyone else make it tomorrow?  If not, I'd like to go to the gym, so please let me know.

            Chris

            Date: Wednesday January 19, 2011
            Next reminder: The next reminder for this event will be sent in 6 days.

              Date: Wednesday January 19, 2011
              Next reminder: The next reminder for this event will be sent in 6 days.

              Copyright © 2011  Yahoo! Inc. All Rights Reserved | Terms of Service | Privacy Policy

              Message 6 of 8 , Jan 18, 2011

                I have a business dinner, so I can't make it this time.

                Message 7 of 8 , Jan 18, 2011

                  Date: Wednesday January 19, 2011

                  Message 8 of 8 , Jan 19, 2011
                    Unless anyone else responds, I'm going to plan on not going.  See you in February!

                    Chris