    Message 1 of 10 , Jan 5, 2011
      Sorry Leslie!!

      Molly and I couldn't figure out what was going on with Ciao - there wasn't a sign saying anything, and the signs still had power, etc... but for next time, we should have a backup spot just in case.  No sense going out and then having to come right back if we miss each other again.  Any thoughts?

      Chris

      On Tue, Jan 4, 2011 at 7:14 PM, Leslie Patterson <patterson.leslie@...> wrote:

      Too late!  I walked right past you guys.  Oh well, see ya in a couple weeks! -Leslie

      On Tue, Jan 4, 2011 at 6:06 PM, Christine Witkowski <cwitkows@...> wrote:

      Ciao is closed and molly and I are at el famous burrito at madison and peoria. Hopefully everyone sees this!

      Chris