    Message 1 of 10 , Jan 4, 2011
      Too late!  I walked right past you guys.  Oh well, see ya in a couple weeks! -Leslie

      On Tue, Jan 4, 2011 at 6:06 PM, Christine Witkowski <cwitkows@...> wrote:

      Ciao is closed and molly and I are at el famous burrito at madison and peoria. Hopefully everyone sees this!

      Chris

      Message 2 of 10 , Jan 5, 2011
        Sorry Leslie!!

        Molly and I couldn't figure out what was going on with Ciao - there wasn't a sign saying anything, and the signs still had power, etc... but for next time, we should have a backup spot just in case.  No sense going out and then having to come right back if we miss each other again.  Any thoughts?

        Chris