    Message 1 of 10 , Jan 2, 2011
      I can't make it this week, I'll see at the next one.

      On Dec 31, 2010, at 9:28 AM, Simone Widney wrote:

      I plan to be there but might not be able to get there until 7 pm as my husband's train doesn't get in until 6:20.

      Sent from my iPhone

      On Dec 31, 2010, at 6:52 AM, Christine Witkowski <cwitkows@...> wrote:

      Happy (almost) New Year, Everyone!

      I'm planning on going Tuesday if anyone else is.  Hopefully see you there!

      Chris

      Date: Tuesday January 4, 2011
      Next reminder: The next reminder for this event will be sent in 5 days, 23 hours, 59 minutes.

        Date: Tuesday January 4, 2011
        Next reminder: The next reminder for this event will be sent in 5 days, 23 hours, 59 minutes.

        Message 3 of 10 , Jan 3, 2011

          Date: Tuesday January 4, 2011

          Message 4 of 10 , Jan 4, 2011

            Ciao is closed and molly and I are at el famous burrito at madison and peoria. Hopefully everyone sees this!

            Chris

            Message 5 of 10 , Jan 4, 2011
              Too late!  I walked right past you guys.  Oh well, see ya in a couple weeks! -Leslie

              Message 6 of 10 , Jan 5, 2011
                Sorry Leslie!!

                Molly and I couldn't figure out what was going on with Ciao - there wasn't a sign saying anything, and the signs still had power, etc... but for next time, we should have a backup spot just in case.  No sense going out and then having to come right back if we miss each other again.  Any thoughts?

                Chris