    Message 1 of 10 , Dec 28, 2010

      Date: Tuesday January 4, 2011
      Next reminder: The next reminder for this event will be sent in 5 days, 23 hours, 59 minutes.

      Message 2 of 10 , Dec 31, 2010
        Happy (almost) New Year, Everyone!

        I'm planning on going Tuesday if anyone else is.  Hopefully see you there!

        Chris

        Date: Tuesday January 4, 2011
        Next reminder: The next reminder for this event will be sent in 5 days, 23 hours, 59 minutes.

          Date: Tuesday January 4, 2011
          Next reminder: The next reminder for this event will be sent in 5 days, 23 hours, 59 minutes.

            Date: Tuesday January 4, 2011
            Next reminder: The next reminder for this event will be sent in 5 days, 23 hours, 59 minutes.

              Date: Tuesday January 4, 2011
              Next reminder: The next reminder for this event will be sent in 5 days, 23 hours, 59 minutes.

                Date: Tuesday January 4, 2011
                Next reminder: The next reminder for this event will be sent in 5 days, 23 hours, 59 minutes.

                Message 7 of 10 , Jan 3, 2011

                  Date: Tuesday January 4, 2011

                  Message 8 of 10 , Jan 4, 2011

                    Ciao is closed and molly and I are at el famous burrito at madison and peoria. Hopefully everyone sees this!

                    Chris

                    Message 9 of 10 , Jan 4, 2011
                      Too late!  I walked right past you guys.  Oh well, see ya in a couple weeks! -Leslie

                      Message 10 of 10 , Jan 5, 2011
                        Sorry Leslie!!

                        Molly and I couldn't figure out what was going on with Ciao - there wasn't a sign saying anything, and the signs still had power, etc... but for next time, we should have a backup spot just in case.  No sense going out and then having to come right back if we miss each other again.  Any thoughts?

                        Chris