    Message 1 of 12 , Dec 15, 2010
      OK, stay warm everyone, get well, and have some peace and joy!  See you next year!

      Leslie

      On Wed, Dec 15, 2010 at 2:05 PM, Judy Perez <judy.perez@...> wrote:

      I feel the same way I don't know if i am relapsing for the 2nd time since I got a cold at the beginning of November or I had one week of health and am being hit with a new one. Either way, have a happy holiday everyone and see you in January.

      On Dec 15, 2010, at 1:57 PM, Christine Witkowski wrote:

      I woke up with a cold and I thought if would get better, but I'm feeling worse, so I'm going to have to cancel.  I'm so sorry!

      Have a great Christmas, everyone,

      Chris

      On Tue, Dec 14, 2010 at 8:33 PM, Leslie Patterson <patterson.leslie@...> wrote:

      I'll be there too, see you then.

      Leslie

      On Tue, Dec 14, 2010 at 6:53 PM, Christine Witkowski <cwitkows@...> wrote:

      Have a great Christmas, Molly!

      I am still planning on going - hopefully I'll see someone there,

      Chris

      On Tue, Dec 14, 2010 at 6:49 PM, Molly McCann <mlmaptsearch@...> wrote:

      Based on when I expect to get home tomorrow, I am a no.

      See you in January.

      Molly

      Date: Wednesday December 15, 2010