Re: [westloopsnb] (unknown)

  • Jill Borkowicz
    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 7 11:55 AM
      I am also feeling under the weather today...so I better stay home tonight. Hope to join the group next month too! I was really looking forward to it!

      From: "chicagohissyfit" <chicagohissyfit@ yahoo.com>
      Date: Wed, 07 Feb 2007 16:08:39 -0000
      To: westloopsnb@ yahoogroups. com
      Subject: [westloopsnb] (unknown)

      Hello - I wish I could make it tonight but I woke up yesterday with a
      cold.  I'm a sneezing, nose-blowing mess and even though I feel pretty
      OK, I don't want to infect everyone.  And it's hard to knit when you're
      reaching for the kleenex every 3 minutes.

      I'll see you all next month - with no germs!
      Jonnell

      Get your own web address.