    Message 1 of 12 , Dec 8, 2010
      I plan to be there.  Must try the empanadas!

      On Wed, Dec 8, 2010 at 8:05 PM, Judy Perez <judy.perez@...> wrote:

      I have a busy week next week, so i may need to play it by ear.

      On Dec 8, 2010, at 7:43 PM, Christine Witkowski wrote:

      I'm planning on going, if anyone else is :)

      Chris

      On Wed, Dec 8, 2010 at 6:14 PM, Molly McCann <mlmaptsearch@...> wrote:

      I'm maybe - I have to be out at a field office during the day, and I don't know when I'll be back.

      Molly

      Date: Wednesday December 15, 2010
      Next reminder: The next reminder for this event will be sent in 5 days, 23 hours, 52 minutes.

      Message 2 of 12 , Dec 14, 2010

        Date: Wednesday December 15, 2010

        Message 3 of 12 , Dec 14, 2010
          Based on when I expect to get home tomorrow, I am a no.

          See you in January.

          Molly

          Date: Wednesday December 15, 2010

            Date: Wednesday December 15, 2010