    Message 1 of 12 , Dec 8, 2010

      Date: Wednesday December 15, 2010
      Next reminder: The next reminder for this event will be sent in 5 days, 23 hours, 52 minutes.

      Message 2 of 12 , Dec 8, 2010
        I'm maybe - I have to be out at a field office during the day, and I don't know when I'll be back.

        Molly

        Date: Wednesday December 15, 2010
        Next reminder: The next reminder for this event will be sent in 5 days, 23 hours, 52 minutes.

        Message 3 of 12 , Dec 8, 2010
          I'm planning on going, if anyone else is :)

          Chris

          Date: Wednesday December 15, 2010
          Next reminder: The next reminder for this event will be sent in 5 days, 23 hours, 52 minutes.

            Date: Wednesday December 15, 2010
            Next reminder: The next reminder for this event will be sent in 5 days, 23 hours, 52 minutes.

              Date: Wednesday December 15, 2010
              Next reminder: The next reminder for this event will be sent in 5 days, 23 hours, 52 minutes.

              Message 6 of 12 , Dec 14, 2010

                Date: Wednesday December 15, 2010

                Message 7 of 12 , Dec 14, 2010
                  Based on when I expect to get home tomorrow, I am a no.

                  See you in January.

                  Molly

                  Date: Wednesday December 15, 2010

                    Date: Wednesday December 15, 2010