    Message 1 of 8 , Dec 4, 2010
      I'm in!  There's still plenty of sweater to work on ;)

      See you Tuesday!
      Chris

      On Sat, Dec 4, 2010 at 12:01 PM, Judy Perez <judy.perez@...> wrote:

      Nina and I will probably be there.

      On Dec 4, 2010, at 11:42 AM, Molly McCann wrote:

      I'm in. Anybody else?

      Molly

      Date: Tuesday December 7, 2010
      Next reminder: The next reminder for this event will be sent in 5 days, 23 hours, 58 minutes.

    • Shayne Wulbert

        Date: Tuesday December 7, 2010
        Next reminder: The next reminder for this event will be sent in 5 days, 23 hours, 58 minutes.

          Date: Tuesday December 7, 2010
          Next reminder: The next reminder for this event will be sent in 5 days, 23 hours, 58 minutes.

          Message 4 of 8 , Dec 6, 2010

            Date: Tuesday December 7, 2010

          • Shayne Wulbert
            Message 5 of 8 , Dec 7, 2010
              Hi There.  I can not make it tonight now. Please let me know if you meet on the if you meet on the 15th, I would still very much like to join you.
              Thanks,
              Shayne

              Next reminder: The next reminder for this event will be sent in 5 days, 23 hours, 58 minutes.