    Message 1 of 8 , Dec 4, 2010
      Nina and I will probably be there.

      On Dec 4, 2010, at 11:42 AM, Molly McCann wrote:

      I'm in. Anybody else?

      Molly

      Date: Tuesday December 7, 2010
      Next reminder: The next reminder for this event will be sent in 5 days, 23 hours, 58 minutes.

        Date: Tuesday December 7, 2010
        Next reminder: The next reminder for this event will be sent in 5 days, 23 hours, 58 minutes.

      • Shayne Wulbert

          Date: Tuesday December 7, 2010
          Next reminder: The next reminder for this event will be sent in 5 days, 23 hours, 58 minutes.

            Date: Tuesday December 7, 2010
            Next reminder: The next reminder for this event will be sent in 5 days, 23 hours, 58 minutes.

            Message 5 of 8 , Dec 6, 2010

              Date: Tuesday December 7, 2010

            • Shayne Wulbert
              Message 6 of 8 , Dec 7, 2010
                Hi There.  I can not make it tonight now. Please let me know if you meet on the if you meet on the 15th, I would still very much like to join you.
                Thanks,
                Shayne

                Next reminder: The next reminder for this event will be sent in 5 days, 23 hours, 58 minutes.