    Message 1 of 8 , Dec 4, 2010
      I'm in. Anybody else?

      Molly

      On Tue, Nov 30, 2010 at 6:01 PM, <westloopsnb@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

      Date: Tuesday December 7, 2010
      Next reminder: The next reminder for this event will be sent in 5 days, 23 hours, 58 minutes.

      Message 2 of 8 , Dec 4, 2010
        Nina and I will probably be there.

        Date: Tuesday December 7, 2010
        Next reminder: The next reminder for this event will be sent in 5 days, 23 hours, 58 minutes.

          Date: Tuesday December 7, 2010
          Next reminder: The next reminder for this event will be sent in 5 days, 23 hours, 58 minutes.

        • Shayne Wulbert

            Date: Tuesday December 7, 2010
            Next reminder: The next reminder for this event will be sent in 5 days, 23 hours, 58 minutes.

              Date: Tuesday December 7, 2010
              Next reminder: The next reminder for this event will be sent in 5 days, 23 hours, 58 minutes.

              Message 6 of 8 , Dec 6, 2010

                Date: Tuesday December 7, 2010

              • Shayne Wulbert
                Message 7 of 8 , Dec 7, 2010
                  Hi There.  I can not make it tonight now. Please let me know if you meet on the if you meet on the 15th, I would still very much like to join you.
                  Thanks,
                  Shayne

                  Next reminder: The next reminder for this event will be sent in 5 days, 23 hours, 58 minutes.