    Message 1 of 8 , Nov 30, 2010

      Date: Tuesday December 7, 2010
      Next reminder: The next reminder for this event will be sent in 5 days, 23 hours, 58 minutes.

      Message 2 of 8 , Dec 4, 2010
        I'm in. Anybody else?

        Molly

        Date: Tuesday December 7, 2010
        Next reminder: The next reminder for this event will be sent in 5 days, 23 hours, 58 minutes.

        Message 3 of 8 , Dec 4, 2010
          Nina and I will probably be there.

          Date: Tuesday December 7, 2010
          Next reminder: The next reminder for this event will be sent in 5 days, 23 hours, 58 minutes.

            Date: Tuesday December 7, 2010
            Next reminder: The next reminder for this event will be sent in 5 days, 23 hours, 58 minutes.

          • Shayne Wulbert

              Date: Tuesday December 7, 2010
              Next reminder: The next reminder for this event will be sent in 5 days, 23 hours, 58 minutes.

                Date: Tuesday December 7, 2010
                Next reminder: The next reminder for this event will be sent in 5 days, 23 hours, 58 minutes.

                Message 7 of 8 , Dec 6, 2010

                  Date: Tuesday December 7, 2010

                • Shayne Wulbert
                  Message 8 of 8 , Dec 7, 2010
                    Hi There.  I can not make it tonight now. Please let me know if you meet on the if you meet on the 15th, I would still very much like to join you.
                    Thanks,
                    Shayne

                    Next reminder: The next reminder for this event will be sent in 5 days, 23 hours, 58 minutes.