Re: [westloopsnb] December

    Message 1 of 3 , Nov 29, 2010
      Works for me!

      See you the first Tuesday.

      Chris

      On Sun, Nov 28, 2010 at 12:46 PM, Molly McCann <mlmaptsearch@...> wrote:

      I say we keep it as is, please. (As you recall, I tend to get confused about the calendar pretty easily. :-) )

      Also, I have a new and easier pattern to work on! See you the first Tuesday.

      Molly

      On Sun, Nov 28, 2010 at 12:27 PM, Christine Witkowski <cwitkows@...> wrote:

      Hi All,

      Shayne just joined and asked about December, and that got me thinking... This is another one of those months where the first Tuesday and the third Wednesday are in back-to-back weeks... Should we try and spread it out a bit, or would that be confusing?

      What do you think?