  • chicagohissyfit
    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 7, 2007
      Hello - I wish I could make it tonight but I woke up yesterday with a
      cold. I'm a sneezing, nose-blowing mess and even though I feel pretty
      OK, I don't want to infect everyone. And it's hard to knit when you're
      reaching for the kleenex every 3 minutes.

      I'll see you all next month - with no germs!
      Jonnell
      Message 2 of 3 , Feb 7, 2007
        Re: [westloopsnb] (unknown) Hope you feel better soon Jonnell. Start the Zycam right away and maybe you can get over it in a couple days. See you next month,

        Judy

        Message 3 of 3 , Feb 7, 2007
          I am also feeling under the weather today...so I better stay home tonight. Hope to join the group next month too! I was really looking forward to it!

          From: "chicagohissyfit" <chicagohissyfit@ yahoo.com>
          Date: Wed, 07 Feb 2007 16:08:39 -0000
          To: westloopsnb@ yahoogroups. com

          Hello - I wish I could make it tonight but I woke up yesterday with a
          cold.  I'm a sneezing, nose-blowing mess and even though I feel pretty
          OK, I don't want to infect everyone.  And it's hard to knit when you're
          reaching for the kleenex every 3 minutes.

          I'll see you all next month - with no germs!
          Jonnell

          Get your own web address.