December

    Message 1 of 3 , Nov 28, 2010
      Hi All,

      Shayne just joined and asked about December, and that got me thinking... This is another one of those months where the first Tuesday and the third Wednesday are in back-to-back weeks... Should we try and spread it out a bit, or would that be confusing?

      What do you think?
      Message 2 of 3 , Nov 28, 2010
        I say we keep it as is, please. (As you recall, I tend to get confused about the calendar pretty easily. :-) )

        Also, I have a new and easier pattern to work on! See you the first Tuesday.

        Molly