    Message 1 of 5 , Nov 12, 2010
      Yes, this is next Wednesday, the 17th, right? Ok. Adding it to my calendar. Will try not to be a flake this time. :-)

      Molly

      On Fri, Nov 12, 2010 at 12:23 AM, Simone Widney <simone.widney@...> wrote:

      I can't make it for sure. Headed to hear Geoffry Canada speak.

      Simone

      Sent from my iPhone

      On Nov 11, 2010, at 8:33 PM, Christine Witkowski <cwitkows@...> wrote:

      I'll be there!  No backing out this time :)  I promise.

      Chris

      Date: Wednesday November 17, 2010
      Next reminder: The next reminder for this event will be sent in 6 days.

      Message 2 of 5 , Nov 16, 2010

        Date: Wednesday November 17, 2010