    Message 1 of 5 , Nov 11, 2010
      I'll be there!  No backing out this time :)  I promise.

      Chris

      Date: Wednesday November 17, 2010
      Next reminder: The next reminder for this event will be sent in 6 days.

      Message 2 of 5 , Nov 11, 2010
        I can't make it for sure. Headed to hear Geoffry Canada speak.

        Simone

        Sent from my iPhone

        Date: Wednesday November 17, 2010
        Next reminder: The next reminder for this event will be sent in 6 days.

          Date: Wednesday November 17, 2010
          Next reminder: The next reminder for this event will be sent in 6 days.

          Message 4 of 5 , Nov 16, 2010

            Date: Wednesday November 17, 2010