    Message 1 of 5 , Nov 10, 2010

      Date: Wednesday November 17, 2010
      Next reminder: The next reminder for this event will be sent in 6 days.

      Message 2 of 5 , Nov 11, 2010
        I'll be there!  No backing out this time :)  I promise.

        Chris

        Date: Wednesday November 17, 2010
        Next reminder: The next reminder for this event will be sent in 6 days.

        Message 3 of 5 , Nov 11, 2010
          I can't make it for sure. Headed to hear Geoffry Canada speak.

          Simone

          Sent from my iPhone

          Date: Wednesday November 17, 2010
          Next reminder: The next reminder for this event will be sent in 6 days.

            Date: Wednesday November 17, 2010
            Next reminder: The next reminder for this event will be sent in 6 days.

            Message 5 of 5 , Nov 16, 2010

              Date: Wednesday November 17, 2010