yesterday

  • Dana
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 3, 2010
      Hi fellow knitters, I didn't receive the email about other's inability to attend last night until this morning. I did stop by to meet and knit with all of you. Although I was the only attendee I did knit for a while, had a lovely dinner and found the cafe adorable. I look forward to meeting some of you next time. dana
      Message 2 of 2 , Nov 3, 2010
        Hi Dana -

        I'm so sorry that everything fell apart!   I should have gone anyway.  I was all alone last time, and didn't feel like making yesterday a repeat.  I will be there next time, I promise!

        Chris

        On Wed, Nov 3, 2010 at 7:59 AM, Dana <danacorman@...> wrote:
        Hi fellow knitters, I didn't receive the email about other's inability to attend last night until this morning.  I did stop by to meet and knit with all of you.  Although I was the only attendee I did knit for a while, had a lovely dinner and found the cafe adorable.  I look forward to meeting some of you next time.  dana

        <*> Your email settings:
           Individual Email | Traditional

        <*> To change settings online go to:
           (Yahoo! ID required)