    Message 1 of 7 , Nov 2, 2010
      Don't worry about it Molly.

      If anyone else can make it, I'll still go, though please respond by 5 since I'll be coming from work and am hoping to get out of here on time.

      If not, see you next time!
      Chris

      On Tue, Nov 2, 2010 at 3:50 PM, Molly McCann <mlmaptsearch@...> wrote:

      Crap, I was thinking this was Wednesday, not today. Today is no good, argh.

      Chris, I'm sorry - I will be there at the next WEDNESDAY one.

      Boo.
      Molly

      Date: Tuesday November 2, 2010