    Message 1 of 7 , Nov 1, 2010

      Date: Tuesday November 2, 2010

      Message 2 of 7 , Nov 2, 2010
        Crap, I was thinking this was Wednesday, not today. Today is no good, argh.

        Chris, I'm sorry - I will be there at the next WEDNESDAY one.

        Boo.
        Molly

        Date: Tuesday November 2, 2010

        Message 3 of 7 , Nov 2, 2010
          Don't worry about it Molly.

          If anyone else can make it, I'll still go, though please respond by 5 since I'll be coming from work and am hoping to get out of here on time.

          If not, see you next time!
          Chris

          Date: Tuesday November 2, 2010