    Message 1 of 7 , Oct 27, 2010
      I'll be there too!

      Chris

      On Wed, Oct 27, 2010 at 6:22 AM, Molly McCann <mlmaptsearch@...> wrote:

      I'm in.

      Molly

      On Tue, Oct 26, 2010 at 6:18 PM, Judy Perez <judy.perez@...> wrote:

      I will be in Houston next week so I will see you later in the month.

      On Oct 26, 2010, at 5:55 PM, westloopsnb@yahoogroups.com  wrote:

      Reminder from:  westloopsnb Yahoo! Group

      Title: West Loop SnB

      Date: Tuesday November 2, 2010
      Location:  Cafe Ciao (939 W. Madison Street)

      Message 2 of 7 , Nov 1, 2010

        Date: Tuesday November 2, 2010

        Message 3 of 7 , Nov 2, 2010
          Crap, I was thinking this was Wednesday, not today. Today is no good, argh.

          Chris, I'm sorry - I will be there at the next WEDNESDAY one.

          Boo.
          Molly

          Date: Tuesday November 2, 2010

          Message 4 of 7 , Nov 2, 2010
            Don't worry about it Molly.

            If anyone else can make it, I'll still go, though please respond by 5 since I'll be coming from work and am hoping to get out of here on time.

            If not, see you next time!
            Chris

            Date: Tuesday November 2, 2010