    Message 1 of 7 , Oct 26, 2010
      I will be in Houston next week so I will see you later in the month.

      Date: Tuesday November 2, 2010

      Message 2 of 7 , Oct 27, 2010
        I'm in.

        Molly

        On Tue, Oct 26, 2010 at 6:18 PM, Judy Perez <judy.perez@...> wrote:

        I will be in Houston next week so I will see you later in the month.

        On Oct 26, 2010, at 5:55 PM, westloopsnb@yahoogroups.com  wrote:

        Reminder from:  westloopsnb Yahoo! Group

        Title: West Loop SnB

        Date:  Tuesday November 2, 2010
        Time:  6:00 pm - 8:00 pm
        Repeats:  This event repeats every month on the first Tuesday.
        Next reminder:  The next reminder for this event will be sent in 6 days, 4 minutes.
        Location:  Cafe Ciao (939 W. Madison Street)
        Notes:  First Tuesday of the Month meeting.

          Date: Tuesday November 2, 2010
          Location:  Cafe Ciao (939 W. Madison Street)

          Message 4 of 7 , Nov 1, 2010

            Date: Tuesday November 2, 2010

            Message 5 of 7 , Nov 2, 2010
              Crap, I was thinking this was Wednesday, not today. Today is no good, argh.

              Chris, I'm sorry - I will be there at the next WEDNESDAY one.

              Boo.
              Molly

              Date: Tuesday November 2, 2010

              Message 6 of 7 , Nov 2, 2010
                Don't worry about it Molly.

                If anyone else can make it, I'll still go, though please respond by 5 since I'll be coming from work and am hoping to get out of here on time.

                If not, see you next time!
                Chris

                Date: Tuesday November 2, 2010